Contract Compliance Testing Consultant (6-month contract)Apply now Job ID 36493BR Location Singapore, Singapore, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR;
Market Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Design, develop, execute and lead testing in accordance with the Independent Monitoring, Testing, and Validation Policy and the Enterprise Testing Control Testing and Issue Validation Procedures.
- Provide credible challenge and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, and internal controls.
- Report findings and provide recommendations to Lines of Business and management (regional and in the U.S.).
- Perform issue validation work to provide an independent assessment of the appropriateness, completeness, effectiveness, and sustainability of corrective actions taken to address regulatory compliance issues.
- Involve in the compilation of the annual compliance testing plan.
- Assist in handling T&V Quality Assurance and Wells Fargo Audit Services’ reviews.
- Work with International business groups and APAC regions and offices to provide compliance and risk expertise.
Market Skills and Certifications
Basic Work Experience
• 5-8+ years of compliance testing or audit experience at global financial institutions / Big4 professional firms with experience in financial institutions audit
• Financial Crimes knowledge
• Strong working knowledge of audit/compliance testing principles including sampling methods
• Demonstrated understanding of financial crimes compliance and/or operational risk management industry requirements and practices
• experience in reviewing work paper and provide supervision to team members on a job basis
• Ability to multi-task between multiple and ongoing responsibilities and assignments and meet deliverables in tight timeframes
• Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
• Strong analytical skills and an ability to apply risk judgement
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exhibits flexibility and adaptability
• Fast learner
• Ability to travel approximately 10%
• Drive for success and result
• University degree holder in finance, accounting, law or related major
• Related certification (such as CPA, CIA, CAMS, CISA, or similar)
• Working knowledge of International Group and Wells Fargo organizational structure
• Understanding of the company's policies and tools
• Foreign language skills (Asia language is desirable)
• Knowledge of commercial banking products, and U.S. and Asia Pacific regulatory requirements
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.