Financial Crimes Strategic Intelligence ConsultantApply now Job ID 42951BR
Market Job Description
The Financial Crimes Strategic Intelligence Consultant is a critical role within FIG that produces actionable intelligence reports on FIG’s customer base and related financial crimes risks. These reports will incorporate transactional data pulled from Wells Fargo systems and knowledge of both global financial trends and emerging financial crimes typologies.
This consultant will interface with Compliance, Risk, and Business Leadership for FIG and other Wholesale LOBs and will build relationships with senior levels of Wells Fargo’s Financial Crimes Risk Management, Wells Fargo Audit Services (WFAS), and Wholesale LOBs through their financial crimes teams.
(Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required)
Market Skills and Certifications
- Provide thought leadership on emerging risks in financial crimes
- Assist the FIG SIG manager in assessing the FIG Financial Crimes program and identifying areas for improvement
- Actively work to continually improve the FIG risk culture and risk methodology
- Experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both;
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Multilingual speaking ability in one or more languages in addition to English
- Strong understanding of BSA, AML, Sanctions, and Due Diligence compliance requirements as they pertain to correspondent banking and/or Non-Bank Financial Institutions
- Experience working with large amounts of data and distilling it into actionable intelligence
- Compliance related certifications (CAMS, CRCM, etc.)
- Professional experience outside the US
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.