KYC ConsultantApply now Job ID 37829BR Location Singapore, Singapore, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR;
Market Job Description
Managing the development, implementation and monitoring of a risk-based program for a business or large functional area with moderate to high risk and complexity to identify, assess and mitigate KYC operational risk that arises from inadequate or failed internal processes, people, systems or external events.
- Complete and improve MIS reporting, key KPI’s and LOB health checks
- Analyze large datasets, prepare management and regulatory reporting
- Recognize trends, training needs and provide necessary training
- Monitor and document APAC CDD regulatory requirement and Corporate Policies change.
- Update all necessary procedures for Central Utility and obtain appropriate approvals.
- Coordinate audit corrective actions and issues relating to CDD and liaise with impacted Lines of Business.
- Analyze and streamline process flows, and perform capacity planning etc.
- Maintains a balance between risk mitigation and operational efficiency.
- Works with and influences senior KYC operational risk and business management to identify, formulate, and implement operational risk policies , procedures and controls for the respective business and/or functional area to mitigate risk.
- Provides KYC operational risk expertise to business projects and initiatives and participates in the development of systems of record for KYC.
- Provide Technical support (Cornerstone, CRMS) and coordinate system issues.
- Support Compliance and Financial Crimes Risk Management teams for any regulatory enquiries
- Play a key involvement in execution of ad hoc KYC projects
Market Skills and Certifications
- 3-5 years of KYC, AML or Financial Crimes experience
- Good understanding of AML laws, rules and regulations in APAC and some knowledge of the global AML regulatory environment would be a plus.
- Experience in supporting the resolution of system issues and involvement in system enhancement projects would be advantageous
- Experience of working in a high pressured environment, meeting tight deadlines and displaying efficiency and effectiveness with limited supervision.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Experience of dealing with front office team members and qualities of character to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholder groups.
- Advanced proficiency in verbal and written communication. Demonstrably clear and articulate verbal communication and exceptionally strong written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced proficiency in planning and continuous improvement with ownership and delivery of projects and varied demands, while driving continuous / process development and improvement.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.