Trade Services ManagerApply now Job ID 37373BR Location Singapore, Singapore;
Market Job Description
Wells Fargo is seeking a Head of Operations for our Singapore Branch to manage the overall branch operations covering International Trade Finance, Lending, Foreign Exchange and Treasury Management Services. Reporting to the Asia Head of Operations, the incumbent will work closely with the business and other support functions such as Finance, Risk, Compliance and Technology. Apart from managing the day to day operations, you will engage in strategic initiatives such as the Wholesale International Program implementation. You will ensure that operating environment (people, process and systems) is able to support the business strategy and comply with local regulations. You will be responsible for driving client servicing model, operational controls and regulatory activities in relations to Operations in the branch.
Market Skills and Certifications
- University degree holder with 10-15 years of experience in the Financial Services sector of which 5+ years in a leadership position
- A track record of leading an operations team
- Sound knowledge of local regulations
- Ability to lead and deliver projects
- Strong people management and communications skills
- Ability to manage up, down and across with effective influential skill
- The position will be based in Singapore with the need to travel internationally and regionally.
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.