Trade Services ManagerJob ID 67881BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Market Skills and Certifications
- At least 10 years of trade experience preferably with CDCS qualification.
- Diploma in Business Management or above.
- Well versed in various ICC rules (e.g. UCP600, ISPB745 & Incoterms).
- Good knowledge of SBLC, Bank Guarantees and application of ICC rules (ISP & URDG)
- Trade services experience including strong background in handling complex trade transactions with ability to identify customer-centric solutions.
- Demonstrated understanding of the importance of compliance and regulatory requirements in international banking.
- Full working knowledge of complex L/C structure, documentation, governing rules, standards and regulations, internal policies, international and domestic bank operations and credit risk implications.
- Excellent Team management skill and proven track record of managing team of 10-20 team members
- Must be able to work on Singapore public holidays to support other APAC locations based on requirement.
- Working knowledge of Lending and Loan IQ system knowledge will be an added advantage
- Good experience in managing branch operations and handling audits is a must
- Must be a team player and must be able to work closely with business and with customers and manage stakeholder relationship.
- Good communication in English.
- Good MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Good presentation skills.
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.