Trading Enablement AssistantLocation: St Louis, Missouri Job ID R-162522
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Trading Enablement Assistant...
In this role, you will:
- Execute and confirm routine securities transactions initiated by customers
- Provide quality customer service addressing issues, trading strategies, market terminology and account status
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement and risk control development
- Serve as subject matter expert for the securities market
- Understand fundamental and technical information affecting the market
- Make decisions and resolve issues to meet business objectives
- Interpret policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders
- Exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Trading Enablement experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- - Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to understand client concerns, questions, and problems pertaining to financial transactions
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Knowledge and understanding of advisory products and services
- Exposure to Wells Fargo managed account trading systems such as: APL, MMS, Beta, Working SEI, Advent/Moxy, or Factset
- Trading experience
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.