Contract Operations ClerkApply now Job ID 18578BR Location Taipei, Taiwan;
Process the USD/EUR/JPY manual payment data entry and/or review/release payments. Perform electronic payment repair and/or review/release. Comply with OFAC regulations and escalate suspicious transactions.
- As assigned by the Team Head, perform daily processing activities achieving the delivery of services with established standards for quality and productivity.
- Compliance with all WFC policies and procedures.
- Call customers on a recording line for verification of Rightfax payments.
- Verify Debit Authorization of payments are duly signed by customers.
- Processing payment transaction input to MPS.
- Perform payment review/release which already input by another processor.
- Process IPS payment repair.
- Process return copy preparation works.
- Perform all works as assigned by Team Head.
- College graduate.
- Fast and accurate typing skills both on English and Chinese.
- Basic English interpretation ability.
- Previous payment processing experience is preferable.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.