Information Security Engineer 4
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Job ID: 5511718
Wells Fargo technology teams drive innovation to create a more powerful and fulfilling financial experience for our customers and team members. You will join more than 24,000 team members supporting 95 billion transactions annually in 10 countries. Our career opportunities span the technology spectrum: advanced analytics, big data, information security, application development, cloud enablement, project management and more.
- Job Type: Full Time
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Analytical 8
- Detail-oriented 7
- Insightful 6
- Inventive 7
- Problem Solver 6
- Curious 5
Wells Fargo wants to help you get more out of life and take care of things outside the office to make life a little easier. We provide:
Medical, Dental and Vision
Employer Matching 401(k)
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Paid Time Off
Opportunity to work on large complex projects, good chances to gain experience in different areas of the bank. Good opportunities to learn about all areas of financial management. Many different locations to work out of.- Glassdoor
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
We are seeking an Information Security Engineer 4 on our Technology team (multiple positions available, worksites nationwide, base location flexible) to participate in the research, analysis, design, testing and implementation of complex computer network security/protection technologies for company information and network systems/applications.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Assist customers in identifying security solutions for the company's networks and virtual private networks, application systems, key public infrastructures, authentication and directory services to ensure the security of the network & confidential data
- Perform periodic vulnerability scans of networks to identify security vulnerabilities and provides remediation alternatives and conducts security risk assessments to ensure compliance with corporate security policies and adherence to best practices
- Perform round-the-clock intrusion detection monitoring of company networks and systems
- Participate in computer security incident response activities and the technical investigations of security related incidents
- Participate in the evaluation of vendor proposals, new and existing security designs and emerging security technologies and systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 5 years of progressively responsible information security applications and systems experience
- 5 years of experience with authentication and directory services
- 5 years of experience with IAM/authentication/authorization solutions
- 5 years of experience with Federation technologies
- 5 years of experience with CA SSO (SiteMinder)
- 5 years of experience with LDAP, SAML, and ADFS
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.