Senior Critical Facilities TechnicianLocation: Tempe, Arizona Job ID R-138233
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Critical Facilities Technician at the Tempe Ops Data Center
In this role, you will:
- Perform general building repair and maintenance duties related to the mechanical and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Monitor and respond to emergency alarm situations
- Assist with backup generator operations and maintain the vital equipment that supports the critical loads which generator plants are connected
- Supervise external vendors to ensure regulations and operational procedures are followed
- Interact with internal peers and external vendors on general repair issues
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Trade experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Graduate from an apprenticeship, trade school, or experience in one or more of following trades: Commercial Electrician with electrical maintenance experience, Commercial HVAC Technician, Facility Engineer
Experience with Change Management
Knowledge and understanding of data center: critical facilities systems: electrical, mechanical, and HVAC systems
Assistance in developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
Data Center Experience
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- $22.36 hr - $33.31 hr USD
- Learn about our benefits package at Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.