Vice President, Liquid Product TradingApply now Job ID 39026BR
Market Job Description
The candidate will work with, and support, the Head of Liquid Product Trading International in Tokyo.
Successful candidate is to assume U.S. Treasury and Swap Trading role within the Liquid Products team with a focus on serving clients through the following activities :
- Pricing and risk management of client flows; construction of robust, data-driven trade ideas;
- Consistent communication with Sales; analysis of client flows;
- Development of tools that measure and analyze Desk performance.
This candidate will work closely with Sales to develop strategies to serve clients, gain market share and increase flows.
- This will require consistent communication (both verbal and written) with clients and frequent client travel.
- This candidate will also work with other Trading Desks on the platform to quickly and accurately disseminate market relevant information. He or she will produce commentary on a regular basis that focuses on trading opportunities for clients and internal partners.
The U.S. Treasury market is the global benchmark and is the deepest and most liquid debt market in the world with a rapidly evolving market structure and dependence upon technology. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to learn the dynamics and structure of the Interest Rate Derivatives markets.
Wells Fargo is a Primary Dealer for U.S. Treasuries and acts as a counterparty for the New York Fed in its implementation of monetary policy.
Market Skills and Certifications
- The candidate will have extensive knowledge of the U.S. Treasury products and experience in pricing and risk managing related futures markets.
- He\\she will also be knowledgeable about the structure of different electronic trading platforms and their use as a tool to service clients and risk manage a portfolio. They will be actively engaged in the formulation of technology and tools to price and risk manage client activities. He or she will also interact with the N.Y. Fed in Wells Fargo’s capacity as a Primary Dealer.
- Japan Securities Dealers Association Type 1 certification required.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.