Commercial Relationship ManagerApply now Job ID 19806BR Location Toronto, Canada;
WellsFargo first conducted business in Canada in 1854 and since then has continued to build a strong presence across the country. WellsFargo now offers a broad range of financial products and services through multiple lines of business operating throughout Canada.
This role is focused on Middle Market Commercial Banking relationship management.
- Representing the bank in developing and maintaining client relationships with the most important/key clients and generating revenues
- Actively participating in the completion of major transactions with the top management officer of the bank for critical/complex clients
- Originating, structuring, and executing complex transactions related to investment banking, traditional commercial lending, treasury management and/or other credit related products
- Will provide credit underwriting support for the existing portfolio
- Will provide portfolio management support to the Group leader, as necessary
- 3+ years of account relationship management experience, credit management experience, or a combination of both
- University business undergraduate degree
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of commercial or specialty group: lending, loan servicing, products, and credit practices
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of negotiating: interest rates, price, terms, and collateral requirements
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of risk management
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Experience consistently delivering strong sales performance
Wells Fargo team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. As a Wells Fargo team member, you are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion or any other status protected by applicable legislation, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.