Associate Operations ProcessorLocation: Tukwila, Washington Job ID R-151434
About this role:
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
In this role, you will:
- Perform general clerical operations tasks that are routine in nature receiving
- Receive, log, batch, and distributing work
- File, photocopy, and answer phones
- Prepare and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Regularly receive direction from supervisor and escalate questions and issues to more experienced roles
- Work under close supervision following established procedures
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ months of Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and meet aggressive time frames
- Be able to sit/ stand for long periods of time
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Be able to use the OPEX 51 machine to use for opening all mail pieces
- Be able to lift 25 lbs. repetitively
- Be able to work Sun, Mon, Tues, Friday and Sat. Wed/Thurs off. This is an open ended position with the start and end time being determined by work flow. Sat and Sun 8:00 am - 4:30 pm or until work in complete. Mon, Tues and Friday (4:30am - 1:00pm)
- Please note there are no cell phones, smart watches, tablets etc. allowed on the production floor
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.