Junior Leaders Conference
The Junior Leaders Conference is a three day program designed to increase your understanding of financial services and the various businesses and career paths at Wells Fargo.
A select group of high-performing students will be invited to participate. The conference is designed to be a best-in-class program to pipeline high-potential candidates. Wells Fargo will focus on candidates from diverse backgrounds who are female, American Indian/Alaskan Native, Asian, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latino, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, two or more races, LGBTQ, military veterans or students with disabilities for our junior summer internships.
Conference activities include:
· Early consideration for openings in Junior Summer Internships
· Professional development workshops
· Networking opportunities
· Panel discussions and senior speaker sessions
We will continue to involve additional groups across the company to provide more opportunities for top talent at Wells Fargo. Below are the teams that will be participating (groups are subject to change):
· Enterprise Risk helps Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk over several key areas: operational, market, credit, compliance and domestic AML. They also focus on financial crimes and prevention.
· Wealth and Investment Management builds enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful, and objective advice, helping clients develop plans from retirement goals to business succession planning.
Financial Analyst Program (credit and lending groups):
· Middle Market Banking delivers a comprehensive suite of products and industry experience to serve the financial needs of companies with annual sales typically ranging from $5 million to $2 billion. As a leader in serving commercial customers, Wells Fargo offers financial services including credit and treasury management solutions as well as a specialized industries including Technology, Food, Beverage & Agribusiness, Investor Real Estate and Government.
· Commercial Real Estate provides financing services to real estate owners, developers, investors, and real estate investment trusts (REITs), through all stages of their growth and development.
· Commercial Capital is a market leader in providing working capital, sales financing, investment capital, trust services, strategic capital, and renewables project finance serving customers through six core businesses: Capital Finance, Commercial Distribution Finance, Equipment Finance, Renewable Energy & Environment Finance, and Specialty Finance.
· Wholesale Credit is responsible for overseeing the credit, model, and reputational risks associated with each of the Wholesale Banking lines of businesses. The group has oversight for all Wholesale credit decisions and portfolios.
Conference Dates and Locations
The 2020 application deadline has closed. The next application period will open in 2021.
The program is open to juniors pursuing a bachelor's degree in any major. You must not already be committed to another summer internship in order to apply for the forum opportunity.
The application window is closed for the Junior Leaders Conference and 2021 Summer Internship Program. If you are still interested in our internship opportunities, visit the application process for application dates for our 2021 University Programs.
Back to University Programs Home Page
Click link to Meet our Team Members