Latinx Undergraduate Forum
At Wells Fargo we value and promote diversity and inclusion in all aspects of business and at all levels. Success comes from inviting and incorporating diverse perspectives. The Latinx Undergraduate Forum is an exciting development opportunity for a select group of high-performing students who self-identify as Hispanic or Latino. This industry-leading forum is designed to educate and pipeline high-potential participants for future opportunities.
Participants will showcase their leadership skills from a culturally relevant and sensitive perspective within the Wells Fargo business environment and will leave the forum with a strong impression of how Wells Fargo's culture champions diversity, equity and inclusion.
Forum activities include:
· Workshops to develop your business acumen and enhance your professional skills
· Networking with analysts and senior leaders
· An exclusive opportunity to interact with team members across the Wells Fargo platform including but not limited to: Internal Audit, Enterprise Finance, Corporate Risk, Wells Fargo Technology, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Wealth & Investment Management, and Corporate & Investment Banking
Forum Dates and Locations
Location: Charlotte, NC
Date: 2020 dates to-be-determined
All travel and meal expenses will be paid by Wells Fargo
Please note that Wells Fargo will only consider candidates who are presently authorized to work for any employer in the United States and who will not require work visa sponsorship from Wells Fargo now or in the future in order to retain their work authorization in the United States.
Additional participant eligibility requirements include:
· Self-identify as Hispanic or Latino
· Expected graduation date between December 2020 and May/June 2023
· Open to all majors pursuing a bachelor's degree
· Students involved with relevant student organizations (i.e. ALPFA, HSF, MLT) are strongly encouraged to apply
The application period is currently closed. Please check back Summer 2020.
Back to University Programs Home Page
Click link to Meet our Team Members