Latinx Graduating Seniors Pipeline Forum
At Wells Fargo we value and promote diversity and inclusion in all aspects of business and at all levels. Success comes from inviting and incorporating diverse perspectives. The Latinx Undergraduate Forum is an exciting development opportunity for a select group of high-performing students who self-identify as Hispanic or Latino. This industry-leading forum is designed to educate and pipeline high-potential participants for full-time opportunities in 2020 and 2021.
Participants will showcase their leadership skills from a culturally relevant perspective and will leave the forum with a strong impression of how Wells Fargo's culture champions diversity, equity and inclusion.
Forum activities include:
· Workshops to develop your business acumen and enhance your professional skills
· Networking with analysts and senior leaders
· An exclusive opportunity to interact with team members across the Wells Fargo platform including but not limited to: Enterprise Finance, Corporate Risk, Wells Fargo Technology, Commercial Banking, Wealth & Investment Management, Corporate & Investment Banking, and Consumer Lending
· The opportunity to apply for full time roles
Forum dates and locations
This forum will be hosted virtually
Dates: October 20 - October 21, 2020
Please note that Wells Fargo will only consider candidates who are presently authorized to work for any employer in the United States and who will not require work visa sponsorship from Wells Fargo now or in the future in order to retain their work authorization in the United States.
Additional participant eligibility requirements include:
· Self-identify as Hispanic or Latino
· Expected graduation date between December 2019 and May/June 2021
· Open to all majors pursuing a bachelor's degree
· Students involved with relevant student organizations (i.e. ALPFA, HSF, MLT) are strongly encouraged to apply
Interested students should submit their application here by Sunday, August 23, 2020. Any applications received after August 23 will not be considered.
A requirement of the application process is submitting a resume and an essay that is 500 words or less answering the following question:
· What are your career goals and how does this event empower you in achieving those goals?
Applications that do not include any of the required documents will not be considered.
Back to University Programs Home Page
Click link to Meet our Team Members