Leadership Pipeline Program
The Leadership Pipeline Program (LPP) is a competitive, non-rotational program that provides broad exposure to various segments of Wholesale Banking. Both internship and full-time program focuses on practical hands-on learning and provides the opportunity to gain an understanding of Wells Fargo's operations, business strategies, and corporate culture as well as engage in projects that are cross-departmental in scope and impact.
Join our Talent Community to receive updates and job alerts associated with your profile - select "college & early career" category and “development programs” as area of interest.
What will you do?
Your responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
· Assessing and executing on business-line specific tasks in one of the following business areas: Operations, Project Management, and Innovation Insights
Is this opportunity right for you?
Program structure and desired qualifications include:
· Full-time program for graduating seniors. 12 month program.
· Summer internship for juniors. 10 week program.
· Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, and a high level of initiative and accountability.
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important.
What does my future look like?
Potential career path after completion of the program is a full-time role in your assigned group.
Where are the opportunities?
Program participants are placed in one of the following business areas and locations based on candidate preference and business needs:
· Business areas: Operations, Project Management, and Innovation Insights Group
· Locations: San Francisco, CA; Minneapolis, MN; Charlotte, NC
Learn more about the Application Process
Back to Early Careers Home Page
Click link to Meet our Team Members