Leadership Pipeline Program
Program participants gain on-the-job experience as part of a group that supports multiple business groups across the organization. They tackle real-world projects as they learn alongside experienced team members and benefit from special training and networking opportunities.
Join our Talent Community to receive updates and job alerts associated with your profile - select "college & early career" category and “early talent” as area of interest.
What will you do?
Your responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
· Supporting project implementation tasks for multiple lines of business and technology initiatives
· Shadowing select team members to familiarize and assist with operational controls, reconciliation, and oversight responsibilities
· Researching data and analyzing system reports, participating in data mining and customer analytics projects
· Performing metrics gathering for process efficiency improvements
· Developing and implementing strategies for applications, sales tools, staffing models, and resource management tools
· Participating in client meetings to learn product and service capabilities and sales strategies, and updating and analyzing prospect information to identify sales opportunities
Is this opportunity right for you?
Program structure and desired qualifications include:
· Full-time program for graduating seniors. 12 month program.
· Summer internship for juniors. 10 week program.
· Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, and a high level of initiative and accountability.
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important.
What does my future look like?
Potential career path after completion of the program is a full-time role in your assigned group.
Where are the opportunities?
Program participants are placed in one of the following business areas and locations based on candidate preference and business needs:
· Business areas: Innovation Strategy, Project Management, Operations, or Sales & Client Services
· Locations: San Francisco, CA; Minneapolis, MN; Charlotte, NC
Learn more about the Application Process
Back to Early Careers Home Page
Click link to Meet our Team Members