Corporate and Investment Banking Operations Program
Join a team that ranks in the top 10 in all Capital Market sectors and start your career path toward becoming a leader within Wells Fargo's Corporate and Investment Banking. You will gain broad exposure to the daily operational functions supporting Capital Markets that are critical to the business' overall success.
Join our Talent Community to receive updates and job alerts associated with your profile - select "college & early career" category.
What will you do?
Your responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
· Supporting sales and trading activities
· Creating test cases and workflows for defining business processes
· Preparing daily futures and options clearing broker reconciliations
· Performing testing and support for multiple downstream groups
· Monitoring daily client trade activity and resolving client inquiries and exceptions
· Assisting with trade processing, P&L production and analysis
Is this opportunity right for you?
Program structure and desired qualifications include:
· Full-time program for seniors and Masters graduates. Rotational program is 13 months.
· Summer internship for juniors and first year Masters candidates. Program length is 10 weeks.
· Open to all majors with proven leadership capabilities, demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment and a sense of personal accountability and urgency for achieving results
What does my future look like?
Potential career path after completion of the program could include:
· Capital Markets Support Analyst
· Middle Office Analyst
· Business Support Consultant
Where are the opportunities?
Summer internship and full-time opportunities are located in:
· Full time opportunities are located in Charlotte, NC
· Summer internship opportunities are located in:
· Charlotte, NC
· Minneapolis, MN
· New York, NY
Learn more about the Application Process
Back to University Programs Home Page
Click link to Meet our Team Members