Corporate Risk Associate Programs
Start your career with one of our Risk Associate Programs responsible for delegating and/or removing credit and investment approval authorities to the lines of business. Join a dynamic team responsible for independently overseeing the management of credit risk exposures and the quality of credit risk management practices across the company.
Join our Talent Community to receive updates and job alerts associated with your profile - select "college & early career" category and “development programs” as area of interest.
What will you do?
Your responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
· Ensuring that lending policies and procedures enable bankers to adhere to the Vision, Values, & Goals of Wells Fargo
· Partnering with a dynamic team that provides real property collateral valuation expertise and services to lending units, while ensuring compliance with related supervisory regulations
· Providing leadership and governance for the estimation of forecasted credit losses in compliance with accounting and supervisory regulations to estimate allowance for credit loss and risk-weighted asset estimations
· Leveraging various tools to interact with large data sets, using complex models, and providing detailed reporting to support risk analysis and solutions
· Monitoring and reporting on aggregate credit exposures across groups, legal entities, geographies, and jurisdictions
Is this opportunity right for you?
Program structure and desired qualifications include:
· Full-time programs for recent graduates. Program length is 12-24 months.
· Summer internship for sophomores, juniors, and seniors. Program length is 10 weeks.
· BA/BS degree in any of the following: Finance, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Accounting, Analytics, Management and Risk Management (degree or certificate).
· Ability to work independently and in teams.
· Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills and a high level of detail.
· Ability to manage multiple projects simulataneously.
What does my future look like?
Potential career path after completion of the program could include:
· Operational Risk Consultant
· Compliance Consultant
· Senior Auditor
· Business Initiatives Consultant
Where are the opportunities?
Summer internship and full-time opportunities locations:
· Internship and full time opportunities are located in three primary locations: Des Moines, IA; Charlotte, NC; Minneapolis, MN; San Francisco, CA.
· Other locations are available based on business need.
Learn more about the Application Process
Back to Early Careers Home Page
Click link to Meet our Team Members