Women in Technology Undergraduate Forum
The Wells Fargo Women in Technology is an exclusive two-day program designed to encourage and inspire women who have an interest in pursuing a career in technology. A select group of high-performing students from diverse backgrounds will be invited to participate.
You will have the opportunity to learn from successful women in technology who will share their expertise and knowledge to help you become a future leader. You will develop an understanding of Wells Fargo's unique values and culture, which you will experience first-hand in your interactions with highly talented team members. You will have an accelerated opportunity to interview with hiring managers for multiple summer internship positions across the Wells Fargo technology platform.
Forum activities include:
· Early consideration for 2021 intern positions
· Panel discussions with alumni from the technology program
· Program development workshop around personal branding, team building and leadership
· Seminar on interview preparation
· Networking with technology leaders and program alumni
· Presentation about Wells Fargo, technology, and career paths
The forum will be hosted virtually.
· Women in Technology Forum Summer Internship Program: October 26 - October 27, 2020
Please note that Wells Fargo will only consider candidates who are presently authorized to work for any employer in the United States and who will not require work visa sponsorship from Wells Fargo now or in the future in order to retain their work authorization in the United States.
Open to female students who are currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in a STEM related major and graduating between December 2021 - May 2023.
Submit your resume via wellsfargo.com/careers between September 7, 2020 - September 21, 2020. Search Job ID 5549273 (Women in Technology Forum: Summer Internships 2021).
Note: The application window may close sooner pending applicant volume.
Back to University Programs Home Page
Click link to Meet our Team Members