Treasury Management Associate Program
Learn how we help clients manage cash flow and increase efficiencies by joining the Treasury Management Associate Program. The 12-month rotational program will provide you exposure to its various business segments and clientele.
Join our Talent Community to receive updates and job alerts associated with your profile - select "college & early career" category and “early talent” as area of interest.
What will you do?
Your responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
· Analyzing and updating prospect information to identify sales opportunities
· Developing resource management tools for projects such as creating a new application or sales tool to increase cross-sell and provide customer solutions
· Developing analytical skills by participating in data mining and customer analytics projects
· Managing projects associated with identifying alternate product solutions
· Assisting with a variety of technology initiatives including business requirements associated applications
· Participating in client meetings, answering client questions, troubleshooting client issues, and building relationships with clients to ensure their satisfaction with Wells Fargo
Is this opportunity right for you?
Program structure and desired qualifications include:
· Full-time program for either seniors, college graduates 2-3 years out of school with no additional significant work experience, or military veterans with no more than 4-6 years of military experience plus a bachelor’s degree. 12-month rotational program.
· Must be willing to travel up to 10% of the time.
· Demonstrated leadership and problem solving skills, proven track record for taking initiative, and a keen interest in information technology and/or leveraging technology to improve business processes.
What does my future look like?
Potential career path after completion of the program could include:
· Sales Analyst
· Client Services Officer
· Implementations Consultant
· Product Manager
Where are the opportunities?
Summer internship and full-time opportunities are located in:
· Full-time opportunities are located in Charlotte, NC; Minneapolis, MN; Los Angeles, CA; Phoenix, AZ.
· Associates will perform a rotation in the following areas: Sales, Implementation, Client Services, Product Management, Risk Management.
Learn more about the Application Process
Back to Early Careers Home Page
Click link to Meet our Team Members