Women on Wall Street
Looking for an opportunity to introduce you to the opportunities and culture of Corporate & Investment Banking at Wells Fargo? The two-day Women on Wall Street event is designed to provide high-performing female sophomores with the chance to explore a career in investment banking and sales & trading. You will have the chance to interview with hiring managers for paid summer internships which give you the chance to become a member of the Wells Fargo team and see what it's like to start your career with Wells Fargo.
Summit activities include:
· Learning about Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB), the financial services industry, and careers in investment banking and sales & trading
· Meeting with senior management and CIB professionals
· Participating in information sessions, panels, and networking events
· Learning how to navigate the summer analyst recruiting process
· Interviewing for 2022 summer internship program opportunities
Participant eligibility requirements
Open to women who are currently in their sophomore year. The summit will benefit students interested in:
· Working in most areas of the financial services industry (investment banking, research, asset management, private equity, brokerage, sales & trading, insurance, etc.)
· Pursuing a bachelor's degree in any major with an expected graduation date of December 2022 or May/June 2023
Conference Dates and Locations
Location: Charlotte, NC
Date: 2021 TBD
All travel and meal expenses will be paid by Wells Fargo
The application window is closed. If you are still interested in our internship opportunities, visit the application process for application dates for our 2021 University Programs.
Learn more about the Application Process
Back to University Programs Home Page
Click link to Meet our Team Members
Wells Fargo Corporate & Investment Banking is the trade name for the corporate banking, capital markets and investment banking services of Wells Fargo & Co. and its subsidiaries, including but not limited to Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, member of NYSE, FINRA, NFA and SIPC, Wells Fargo Prime Services, LLC, member of FINRA, NFA and SIPC, and Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Wells Fargo Securities, LLC and Wells Fargo Prime Services, LLC, are distinct entities from affiliated banks and thrifts.