Corporate & Investment Banking MBA Program
Start exploring what it takes to be a Corporate & Investment Banking Associate and develop financial and analytical skills that will take you further at one of Wall Street’s fastest growing investment banks. You’ll work hard, but you’ll be rewarded with an exciting experience that will provide meaningful leadership roles and client-facing opportunities to accelerate your career
Join our Talent Community to receive updates and job alerts associated with your profile - select "college & early career" category.
What will you do?
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Working on teams of experienced professionals tasked with the origination and execution of complex transactions
· Developing and maintaining financial models, presentations, and other materials that facilitate strategic dialogue with clients regarding valuation, financial analyses, and merger consequences
· Participating in client meetings, conducting transaction due diligence, and interacting with industry leaders to gain exposure to key executives and senior bankers
· Understanding clients' investment strategy and risk appetite to build a long-term relationship with Corporate & Investment Banking
· Pricing and structuring customized investment strategies using conventional cash and derivative products for institutional investors
· Identifying broader market trends to support the Sales & Trading desk
Is this opportunity right for you?
Program structure and desired qualifications include:
· Full-time program for graduating MBA students. Associates start with an eight-week training program in Charlotte, NC before beginning work with their business unit. The training program focuses on accounting, products and structuring, cash flow and credit analysis, financial modeling, valuation, merger analyses, a case study presented to senior leaders, and preparation for the Series 79 and 63 license exams.
· Summer internship for MBA students between their first and second year of business school. Summer associates will participate in an immersive four-day training session located in Charlotte, NC before joining a product or coverage group for the summer. The summer experience will include training, client coverage, deal execution and valuable networking opportunities with senior leaders across the platform.
· Full-time team members and summer interns are placed in an industry or product group within the Investment Banking platform.
What does my future look like?
Potential career path after completion of the program could include:
· Continued progression through Corporate & Investment Banking, including Vice President, Director, and Managing Director positions
· Additional opportunities on the Wells Fargo platform
Where are the opportunities?
Summer internship and full time opportunities are located in:
· Charlotte, NC
· Houston, TX
· Los Angeles, CA
· New York, NY
· San Francisco, CA
· Washington, D.C.
Learn more about the Corporate & Investment Banking MBA Diversity Fellowship
Learn more about the Corporate & Investment Banking MBA Diversity Summit
Learn more about the Corporate & Investment Banking MBA Women's Forum
Learn more about the Application Process
Back to University Programs Home Page
Click link to Meet our Team Members
Wells Fargo Corporate and Investment Banking is the trade name for the corporate banking, capital markets and investment banking services of Wells Fargo & Co. and its subsidiaries, including but not limited to Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, member of NYSE, FINRA, NFA and SIPC, Wells Fargo Prime Services, LLC, member of FINRA, NFA and SIPC, and Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Wells Fargo Securities, LLC and Wells Fargo Prime Services, LLC, are distinct entities from affiliated banks and thrifts.