Wells Fargo Securities Undergraduate Program
Start exploring what it takes to be a Wells Fargo Securities Analyst and develop financial and analytical skills that will take you further at one of Wall Street’s fastest growing investment banks. You’ll work hard, but you’ll be rewarded with an exciting experience providing significant responsibility and client facing opportunities that will accelerate your career opportunities.
Join our Talent Community to receive updates and job alerts associated with your profile - select "college & early career" category and “early talent” as area of interest.
What will you do?
Your responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
· Working on teams of experienced professionals tasked with the execution of complex M&A transactions and capital raises
· Developing and maintaining financial models, presentations, and other client materials including various financial and accounting analyses, valuation methodologies and merger consequences
· Performing comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research to identify creative and proprietary ways to solve some of our clients’ most significant challenges
· Participating in client meetings, due diligence visits, and other client interactions to gain exposure to key executives, entrepreneurs and senior bankers
· Understanding clients' investment strategy and risk appetite to build a long-term relationship with Wells Fargo Securities
· Pricing and structuring customized investment strategies using conventional cash and derivative products for institutional investors
· Identifying broader market trends to support the sales and trading desk
Is this opportunity right for you?
Program structure and desired qualifications include:
· Full-time program for seniors. Analysts start with a six- to eight-week training program in Charlotte, NC before beginning work with their business unit.
· Summer internship for juniors. Summer analysts will participate in an immersive five-day training session located in Charlotte, NC.
· Placement in one of the following program tracks: Investment Banking, Asset Backed Finance, Eastdil Secured, Markets Division (Sales & Trading), Investment Portfolio, Public Finance, Research & Economics.
What does my future look like?
Potential career path after completion of the program could include:
· Private Equity Analyst
· Strategy or Operations role at a start-up/VC-backed company
· Corporate Development and/or Corporate Strategy positions
· Promotion to Associate
· Various graduate school opportunities
· Additional opportunities across the Wells Fargo platform, including other offices globally
Where are the opportunities?
Summer internship and full-time opportunities are located in:
· Charlotte, NC
· New York, NY
· San Francisco, CA
Limited opportunities are available in:
· Houston, TX
· Los Angeles, CA
· Washington, D.C.
Learn more about the Application Process
Back to Early Careers Home Page
Click link to Meet our Team Members