Wealth and Investment Management Program
The Wealth and Investment Management businesses work together to help clients achieve financial peace of mind. Clients range from individuals planning for retirement, to high-net-worth families. As a program participant, you will gain real-world experience in the fields of investment management, financial analytics, project management, consulting, and more.
Join our Talent Community to receive updates and job alerts associated with your profile - select "college & early career" category.
What will you do?
Your responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
· Interacting with leaders at all levels of the organization including senior leaders, team members, individual contributors, and vendors
· Providing customer service to clients and internal team members as needed and appropriate
· Reviewing processes and workflows to make recommendations for process improvements
· Bringing closure to issues, questions, and requests. Solving problems independently
· Learning new systems, applications, processes and techniques
· Leading or participating in projects or support activities which are moderate in size and organizational span
Is this opportunity right for you?
Program structure and desired qualifications include:
· Summer internship for sophomores and juniors. Program length is 10 weeks.
· Full-time program for recent college graduates within 18-months of graduation. Program length is 10 months.
· Completion of coursework in Business, Economics, Finance and Accounting, Marketing, Communications, English or related field
What does my future look like?
Potential career path after completion of the program could include:
· Abbot Downing
· Wealth Management
· Wells Fargo Advisors
· Wells Fargo Asset Management
· Wells Fargo Investment Institute (WFII)
· Wealth & Investment Management Analyst Program
· Wealth & Investment Management Strategic Client Solutions
Where are the opportunities?
Summer internship and full-time opportunities are located in:
· Charlotte, NC
· Minneapolis, MN
· St. Louis, MO
· Select locations nationwide
Learn more about the Application Process
Back to University Programs Home Page
Click link to Meet our Team Members