Financial Analyst Program
Explore a lending career supporting middle-market and/or large corporate clients with Wells Fargo while building the professional skills and network to take you further by joining the Financial Analyst Program. You will take part in exclusive training and networking opportunities that will develop your credit understanding and professional skills.
Join our Talent Community to receive updates and job alerts associated with your profile - select "college & early career" category and “development programs” as area of interest.
What will you do?
Your responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
· Analyzing a company's financial, operational, and management strengths and weaknesses to identify potential capital, balance sheet, and reputation risks
· Identifying credit issues early in the underwriting process and recommending ways to reduce exposure
· Partnering with relationship managers to structure multi-million dollar transactions
· Preparing annual company financial reviews and underwriting memos focused on a company's leverage, key risk factors, repayment sources, cash flow, and ability to service debt
· Assessing the client's ability to repay debt and comply with financial covenants
· Participating in web and classroom-based training to enhance your knowledge of Wells Fargo and your credit and lending skills
Is this opportunity right for you?
Program structure and desired qualifications include:
· Full-time program for seniors. Program length varies but averages 2.5 years.
· Summer internship for juniors.
· Open to all majors with a demonstrated interest financial services and working with corporate clients.
· Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, and a high level of initiative and accountability.
What does my future look like?
Potential career path after completion of the program could include:
· Credit Analyst
· Relationship Manager
· Portfolio Manager
· Advanced credit training opportunities
Where are the opportunities?
· You will be placed in a specific credit and lending business.
· Internship and full-time opportunities are located in major metropolitan areas nationwide based on business need.
Learn more about Prepping for the Stagecoach
Learn more about the Application Process
Back to Early Careers Home Page
Click link to Meet our Team Members