Financial Analyst Program
Explore a lending career supporting middle-market and/or large corporate clients with Wells Fargo while building the professional skills and network to take you further by joining the Financial Analyst Program. You will take part in exclusive training and networking opportunities that will develop your credit understanding and professional skills.
Join our Talent Community to receive updates and job alerts associated with your profile - select "college & early career" category.
What will you do?
Your responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
· Analyzing a company's financial, operational, and management strengths and weaknesses to identify potential capital, balance sheet, and reputation risks
· Proactively identifying credit issues or challenges early on in the underwriting process and recommending ways to further mitigate risk
· Partnering with relationship teams to structure and propose new credit transactions as well as coordinate customer due diligence, documentation, and loan closing processes while including strategic product partners when appropriate
· Preparing annual company financial reviews and underwriting memos focused on a company's leverage, key risk factors, repayment sources, cash flow, and ability to service debt
· Assessing the client's ability to repay debt and comply with financial covenants
· Participating in web and classroom-based training to enhance your knowledge of Wells Fargo and your credit and lending skills
Is this opportunity right for you?
Program structure and desired qualifications include:
· Full-time program for seniors. Program length varies but averages 2.5 years.
· Summer internship for sophomores and juniors. Program length is 10 weeks.
· Open to all majors with a demonstrated interest financial services and working with corporate clients
· Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, and a high level of initiative and accountability
What does my future look like?
Potential career path after completion of the program could include:
· Credit Analyst
· Relationship Manager
· Portfolio Manager
· Advanced credit training opportunities
Where are the opportunities?
· You will be placed in a specific credit and lending business
· Internship and full-time opportunities are located in major metropolitan areas nationwide based on business need
Learn more about Prepping for the Stagecoach
Learn more about the Application Process
Back to University Programs Home Page
Click link to Meet our Team Members