Wells Fargo Technology Program
The Technology Program is designed to expose participants to a variety of technology groups and functions, building a solid foundation to foster continuous learning in an ever-changing and expanding technology environment. Participants will have the opportunity to understand the day-to-day responsibilities of a technology team member and gain comprehensive professional and technical industry experience. Program events and technical assignments will expand your network with technology professionals.
Join our Talent Community to receive updates and job alerts associated with your profile - select "college & early career" category.
What will you do?
Your responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
· Participating in the design, development, integration, testing and deployment of technology systems to businesses
· Providing production support or serving as a liaison to business partners
· Testing code, writing scripts, and de-bugging systems to enhance the user experience
· Identifying information security risks and working to prevent and solve cyber threats to our systems
· Performing system and data analysis that supports or enhances business processes
· Enhancing systems and applications to anticipate user needs
· Building business acumen while strengthening your technology skills
Is this opportunity right for you?
Program structure and desired qualifications include:
· Full-time program for graduating seniors. Program length is 12 months.
· Summer internship for rising juniors and seniors. Program length is 10 weeks.
· Major in a technology-related field of study (Computer Science or Engineering major preferred)
· Advanced PC and Microsoft Office applications experience (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email systems)
What does my future look like?
Potential career path after completion of the program could include:
· Applications Programmer/Analyst/Engineer
· Web Developer
· Business Systems Consultant
· Information Security Analyst
· Systems Quality Assurance Analyst
· Network Operations Analyst
· Analytics Consultant
· Systems Support Analyst
Where are the opportunities?
Summer internship and full-time opportunities are located in one of our core technology hubs:
· Charlotte, NC
· Minneapolis, MN
· Phoenix, AZ
· New York, NY
· North Brunswick, NY
Learn more about the Application Process
Back to University Programs Home Page
Click link to Meet our Team Members