Operations is an enterprise function within the Chief Operating Office that consists of approximately 35,000 employees in the U.S. and 28,000 employees in India and Philippines. This group is responsible for building a more unified and integrated approach to Wells Fargo’s business operations functions. This includes contact center operations, client servicing support, money movements within our businesses, lending operations, and other functions.
By taking a more integrative approach to these functions, Wells Fargo will be able to deliver a more consistent experience for our customers and operate more efficiently.
Join our Talent Community to receive updates and job alerts associated with your profile - select "Early Career/Student" as your Career Status.
What will you do?
Your responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
· Provide customer service to clients and internal team members as necessary
· Understand business needs and provide possible solutions by explaining in clear verbal and/or written communications to customers and/or management
· Contribute to business process modeling to enhance operational design processes
· Create presentations and visuals to assist with documenting business requirements
· Participate in new technology upgrades and testing of system enhancements
· Compile and analyze metrics to identify trends, efficiencies, and potential control opportunities
Is this opportunity right for you?
Program structure and desired qualifications include:
· Summer internship for juniors. Program length is 10 weeks
· Full-time program for recent college graduates within 18 months of graduation.
Program length is 10 months.
· Open to all majors with a demonstrated interest financial services and working with corporate clients
· Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, and a high level of initiative and accountability
Where are the opportunities?
You will be placed in one of the following credit and lending businesses based on hiring need:
· Consumer & Small Business Banking
· Corporate Banking
· Wealth & Investment Management
Learn more about the Application Process
Back to University Programs Home Page